Old alleyways reveal remnants of times past—historic buildings and relics. Combing through nostalgic items at estate sales also share history. What have you discovered? What story will you tell? Will you write it, paint it, or maybe make a collage of things you found. Share your interpretations with us at our Alley Art Show in November.
• Two artwork entries per person. Entry Fee $15 first artwork. $5 second artwork (optional).
• Two- or three-dimensional art acceptable: painting, sculpture, photography, leather, wood, pottery, ceramic, fiber, and more. (You decide).
• Wall art requirement: wire on back for hanging and must not exceed 30″ (including frame) on longest side.
• Second piece (optional), wall art requirement maximum 24″ including frame on longest side.
• Three-dimensional artwork or request for additional submissions, please contact gallery at 970 787-9428, or email email@example.com.
• Art sales will be 70% to artist, 30% to MCA.
• No substitutions after entry submitted.
• Wed., Oct. 27 Entry Deadline
• Fri., Oct. 30 Delivery of Artwork, 11 am – 4 pm
• Fri., Nov. 4 Reception at MCA, 5 – 7 pm
• Fri., Nov. 17 Show ends.
• Sat., Nov 28 Pick up artwork 10 am – 1 pm
To enter your artwork, please complete the form below, which will automatically take you to a payment screen. If you prefer not to pay by credit card, click here to download paper form. Print it, fill it out, and mail printed form with your payment to MCA.
If you are entering written work, please submit your entry to https://silverstage.news/contact-us/alley-project-application/
You may submit both, written and visual artwork.